Your published articles
To access your published articles, please go to
Taylor & Francis Online and log in with your username and password.
From here, you can send free eprints to your colleagues, look at your usage statistics, and create alerts for your favorite journals.
Welcome to the Taylor & Francis Author Services site
Welcome to our site for journal authors. You have come to the right place if you are looking for advice and tips on preparing your article and choosing a journal, or guidance on what happens during production and after publication.
How can we help you?
Are you looking for information about our open access journals? Find out more about open access news and developments, useful information for authors, and our Open and Open Select publishing models on our open access page.
Are you looking for the Instructions for Authors for a particular journal? If so, please visit Taylor & Francis Online, and then search for the journal you require. Instructions for Authors can be found under the "Authors and submissions" tab on the left-hand navigation.
Are you looking for information about the status of an article that is already in production? If so, please use our tracking system, CATS.
Are you looking for information about publication charges or fees? If so, please visit Taylor & Francis Online, and then search for the journal you require. Instructions for Authors can be found under the "Authors and submissions" tab, and this will tell you if there are any charges.
Are you looking for information about Taylor & Francis Group Books? If so, please visit this page.
Use our quick "submit an article" link below if you are an author with a paper prepared and you already know which journal you would like to submit to. All aspects of the preparation, submission and production process are covered by the author guides on this site if you need more information.
Inspire your research with April's free access collections
April's diverse range of free access collections could give you the inspiration you need to push your research to its full potential. From the Philosophy Hall of Fame to Comic Books and Graphic Novels, no subject is left uncovered. Read on to learn more:
- Are you researching counselling, therapy, addiction, aging, or mental health? Explore Routledge's comprehensive portfolio.
- April 4th marked the beginning of US National Robotics Week. Celebrate and enjoy free access to a selection of robotics articles.
- Delve into our journal archives and discover the Philosophy Hall of Fame.
- With great articles comes great responsibility... for you to read them. Our Comic Book and Graphic Novels collection explores key research surrounding comic books and graphic novels.
- Review emerging research from our Bioscience articles, from genetics to biotechnology.
- Food and Drink Tourism provides another tangible dimension to the overall travelling experience. Explore our exciting blend of 60 articles today
- Check out the next collection to be added to the Sustainable Planning and Urban campaign, which will be 'Sustainable Communities'.
Can you answer the latest calls for papers?
The Armed Conflict Survey is a new annual publication from the International Institute for Strategic Studies, currently looking for submissions.
Adipocyte, exclusively researching all aspects of adipose tissue physiology and pathopsychology is now inviting manuscripts.
Read our latest special issue
Temperature announces a special issue dedicated to the reviews and reports on original research conducted in Japanese laboratories by their alumni.
You are also welcome to submit your paper by June 1st.
We are committed to promoting and increasing the visibility of your article and would like to work with you to promote your paper to potential readers. Read more about how you can promote your article.
Why not request a free banner for use on your email signature to tell people about your article, or post the banner on your website or blog?